Tuesday 24 March 2009

Day 1

Day 1

Hi There,

I started my training slowly with a big fifty pence sized blister on the bottom of my best running foot and am currently in training for my run and it will take dedication, stamina and a strong resolve so let me do all the work whilst you take all the glory of doing something good with your hard earned cash. I appreciate that at the moment cash is scarce and hard to come by...but just because the economy is slowing down... does not mean I have to ...so please donate as little or as much as you can.

Please be part of my attempt to run 10k in under 50 minutes... any suggestions for costumes I could run in will be gratefully received and then ignored but give it a go anyway. I am running in memory of Louise's grandad and a freind's father
I will update the pictures on this page at regular intervals so you can see my progress of working towards body beautiful.... ha ha I wish.

Anyway enough from me pay attention to the message below it's the science bit.
Good Times and remember we're all worth it (Joseph Loreal 1990).

Donating through Justgiving is quick, easy and totally secure. It’s also the most efficient way to sponsor me: Lymphoma Association gets your money faster and, if you’re a taxpayer, Justgiving makes sure 25% in Gift Aid, plus a 3% supplement, are added to your donation.So please sponsor me now!

Here are all the numbers you need

www.justgiving.com/chrisjones11
www.crazylegsjones.blogspot.com

3 comments:

  1. Hey, good luck Chris. If you fancy some training in Norwich let me know and I'll join you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I salute you from the comfort of my armchair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. re previous comment "it will take dedication, stamina and a strong resolve ..."

    I suggest a skin-tight, day glow top :P

    ReplyDelete